To that end, I've got a few post-travel tasks:
- the 6000 word independent study project that was the pretext for my travel, including
- the 1000 pages of reading on the theology of spirituality, theology of mission and mission in the context of the Australian Defence Force,
- emails, postcards and gifts for the friends I made along the way
- 10 and 30 minute presentations on spirituality for soldiers, and
- 30 and 60 minute presentations on missional spirituality for chaplains, pastors and Christian leaders.
But, even before I started to look seriously at these tasks, I'd already started on something else: pre-travel tasks for the next (anticipated) trip!