Friday, June 04, 2010

Leavin' on a jet plane

In just over twelve hours time Anita and I will fly out of Brisbane International Airport.
I'm extremely excited to finally be packed and that I could be disciplined enough to only take one book in my cabin luggage – though it is a collection of essays.
A number of things didn't get done, but I'm confident life in Brisbane will go on just fine without me.

Please use the tools from either Facebook or Google to follow my blog - seeing your display picture will encourage me to keep up to date. Also, I had tried to send a group email with my new contact details while I'm away, but that wasn't so successful. So have a look at my new email address in the top right-hand corner and consider dropping me a line or making a comment on one of my posts if you want to keep in touch during June, July or August.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic trip mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 hours and save up the Europe part. I will be following your blog and on the look out for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate. It'll be awesome. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:05 pm

    Stay safe and have fun. We will keep in touch and read with enthusiasm your travels as you hike across Europe. Greg, Janine, Geoffrey and Peter.

    ReplyDelete